Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's Almost April...

And it has been forever since I last updated. I suppose it doesn't matter. It's not like anyone reads this anyway.
However, for you poor souls who do wonder where in the world I am, I am writing to update you. Let's see, where to start? Ah yes...
Bolt. I have now watched Bolt and it is extremely funny. I quite enjoyed it--it was refreshing and it actually had a point.
Monsters vs. Aliens...not so funny and not so refreshing, but cute all the same.
Superman II...I never would have guessed that I would like it so very much... ok wait...so I probably would have. I still haven't seen the first one or the ones not starring Christopher Reeves, but all in due time.
Arthur and the Invisibles is another adorable movie, starring that boy who played in the Spiderwick Chronicles whose name escapes me.
Let me see...what else is doing on that isn't media based?
I made a new movie and I found two new songs that I enjoy. Wait...that's media-based, too.
I'm half-way through with my Justice League script and I'm partially through my historical fiction short story for Creative Writing. I also read a new book called Redeeming Love and I am starting the Time Machine. That's not media is it? <.<
School...didn't occur to me I could update you on that. Let's see...school is...well...school. A week more to go before spring break. After that...the home stretch. Actually I'm already on week 30, so six more weeks... O_O
I'm going to an interview on Monday. It's an interview for the President's Emerging Scholars Program that I hope to be in for my first semester in college. We shall see if I get accepted.
Other than that...I'm just me--dreaming and creating and wishing I could be in the movies. But..."I shall not pass this way again," so I should enjoy it while it lasts.

1 comment:

K said...

*sighness*... dreams.. wishes..plans... o_o

juliana, we are at a great part of our life. u_u ;)